It’s an award winning CMS platform and one of the best out there as millions of websites are built using it. Apart from enabling you to effortlessly make a site and manage it, it also has a thriving and helpful community that’s happy to give tips and advice if you ever get lost using this popular platform. Plus, you will have access to thousands of extensions as well as mobile-friendly themes and templates developed by the community.
There are many reasons why this is considered to be one of the best content management systems out there. Not only does it make it easy to create and manage your site, but you can also enjoy fantastic features like:
- User management – When you build a site with Joomla, you’ll get access to a built-in user management system that allows you to configure personal options with up to nine different user groups that allow various permissions for what users are allowed to access, edit, publish and administrate. It also supports multiple authentication protocols including LDAP, OpenID and Gmail
- Media – With Joomla website hosting you can easily manage media files using the Media Manager tool that also allows you to configure MIME types and other settings. It is integrated with the built in editor tool so images can be grabbed at any time.
- Languages – Create a website with Joomla and you’ll get international support for a huge number of languages from around the world and UTF-8 encoding. What’s more, this CMS supports multiple languages at once so if you need your site in one and the admin panel in another, no problem.
- Banners – It’s easy to set up banners for your website when you’re using Joomla hosting. You can add all the campaigns you need and set impression numbers, special URLs and more!
- Menu Manager – Its Menu Manager gives you the ability to create as many menus as you need. You can change the structure of your menu hierarchy and the structure of your content. You can use rollovers, dropdown and loads of other navigation system for your sites.
- Content management – When it comes to content, you have several pre-installed modules available that can show your visitors popular or related articles to the ones they are reading, latest news, and a lot more. Choose the modules that are the most appropriate to the type of content you have on your site.
- Integrated help – With Joomla you will have access to an integrated help section that helps you find your way easily. With a glossary that explains all required terminology in plain English and links to online resources, you are in good hands for all your support needs.
- Template Management – Use this tool to give your website the look you want. You can use a Joomla template for the entire site or multiple templates for each section of your website.
- Powerful Extensions – As it has extensive community support and many people using Joomla hosting for their websites, there are a number of powerful extensions that can extend the functionality of this CMS and enhance it to suit your exact needs.
- Huge directory of apps and extensions – If you’re an advanced user and want to customise the functionality of the website, then you should definitely consider using the thousands of add-ons extensions available in the Joomla Extensions Directory. There is a huge community of developers that are constantly improving and adding powerful extensions to the apps framework, so you know you’ll find what you need. You can also consider creating useful add-ons and adding them to the directory so other Joomla users can enjoy them too..
So, if you think this is the best CMS for your needs, get started building your site today. Get our UK based Joomla website hosting now and experience how easy it is to build, host and manage your site.